Saturday, September 28, 2013

Autumn Colors Of a Different Kind!!

 Just a few autumn flowers I got from the market to put in my kitchen windowsill. 
Please overlook the dirty window..I PROMISE you its the outside of the window and not the inside. We are currently awaiting an answer from the local window washing service(we live on an upper floor and due to health and safety regulations we have to have them done by a professional since we're renting-plus me nor Paul want to climb up on a ladder to wash them. That's a disaster waiting to happen with us two!!)
 I love Autumn!!
 I really DO!!!
Also- the tiny air bubbles clinging to the stems of the flowers grabbed my attention. But in the time it took me to go get the cam, the sun had dimmed a bit and the light wasnt as bright and shimmery as it had been a minute and a half before. Oh well. Still pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment