Saturday, August 31, 2013

AUGUST 31, 2013......ST.HELENS STREET FAIR

I had a disappointing, yet wonderful day.
 Disappointing because when we got to Haydock, it wasn't our BlackRapid straps that had been delivered.
 It was Paul's Lens hood for his camera.
 
Wonderful, tho, because on this wonderfully cool, sunny, almost Autumn weather day, my sweet husband took me out for Brunch and then we walked around St. Helens(slowly and carefully.)  
We both had our cams so we managed to get a few awesome shots of people on the streets and at the carnival in town center.
AND -after that -we went shopping, where I was lucky enough to find a matching shade of my favorite lipstick that I ran out of 6 months after we got here!!!
 
If my foot was all better I would have been dancing in the aisle at TESCO!!!!
 As it is, it was just starting to ache a bit after 4 hours on and off it, so I just grinned like a Fat Cheshire Cat.
So here are the photos and a bit of story behind them.....
 
This is the first thing we saw when we walked into St. Helens. Kids in a Boxing Ring.
Ouch.....he connected.
Just two blokes, having a chat.
Joe Kool here was watching the boxing.
I thought this was so sweet.....no Generation Gap here...Just two ladies out enjoying the sights.

This little lady stole my heart. Just look at that face!!!!
In this one she was looking at her daddy instead of my camera!
Just Precious!!
The most interesting character of the day. Gotta love the Street Musicians.
Such a sweet face. Look at those soulful eyes!!!
A trio...... again, one of the street muscians.
 A hint of gold in the leaves on the trees now where two weeks ago there was nothing but green.
Whadda YOU lookin' at?
 (There's always ONE curmudgeon everywhere I take photos.)
My Trophy Lipcolor!!!! Sugar Plum by RIMMEL of London!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment